Friday 17 August 2007

Fashion Show!


Marvelous. Today we went to a fashion show for skins at Givenchi.... Turning up to what I can only describe as scrubland with a retail park full of the advertisements one finds next door to a trailer park. I was disappointed to see no seating, and a complete lack of production.

Sitting on my own rather lovely chair, designed by my favourite furniture store. I sat down to await the models. After some distraction with champagne and general chit chat with the commoners, the show started.

Well fuck me sideways. Dead people.....I could see dead people. The skins were clearly alluding to photo realistic. My arse. They were on par with what you would expect in a coffin after a few days nicely chilled in the freezer.

The piece de resistance, was the stubbly pubic area rash and cellulite. Quite frankly, whomever they photographed should have got herself down the wax clinic, and stayed away from her blunt razor.

Boredom soon set in, so I packed my chair into my Prada styled inventory. And jumped in the Bentley teleport back to my own civilised Island.

It was of course Pimms o'clock in RL.

No comments: